Lee Health released an updated COVID-19 number on Thursday.
- As of Thursday morning, 28 COVID-19 patients have been quarantined at Lee Health Hospital (inpatients).
- None of these patients are being treated at the Gorisano Children’s Hospital in southwestern Florida.
- On Wednesday, there was one new COVID-19 hospitalization and six COVID-19 discharges.
- 76% of ventilators and 14% of ICU rooms are available. There are 2 COVID-19 patients on the ventilator and 4 patients in the intensive care unit.
- On Thursday morning, the census was 96% of the staffed operating table capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,211 patients have died of COVID-19 at Lee Health Hospital. This includes yesterday’s zero.
Lee Health is a community vaccine clinic located within the Gulf Coast Medical Center that provides the COVID-19 vaccine to people over the age of 12. It is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 7am to 3:30 pm and there is no vaccine cost.Anyone can book online www.leehealth.org..
Vaccination schedules for children ages 5 to 11 will be announced in the coming days.
28 COVID-19 patients at Lee Health Hospital on Thursday, 0 dead on Wednesday
Source link 28 COVID-19 patients at Lee Health Hospital on Thursday, 0 dead on Wednesday