Lee Health states that 49 COVID-19 patients were quarantined in the hospital on Friday. One death was reported on Thursday.
- As of Friday morning, 49 COVID-19 patients have been quarantined at Lee Health Hospital (inpatients).
- Two of these patients are children being treated at the Gorisano Children’s Hospital in southwestern Florida.
- On Thursday, there were eight new COVID-19 hospitalizations and seven COVID-19 discharges.
- 76% of ventilators and 21% of ICU rooms are available. There are 3 COVID-19 patients on the ventilator and 9 patients in the intensive care unit.
- A Friday morning census was 92% of the staffed operating table capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,202 patients have died at Lee Health Hospital and one died on Thursday.
Lee Health is a community vaccine clinic located within the Gulf Coast Medical Center that provides the COVID-19 vaccine to people over the age of 12. It is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 7am to 3:30 pm and there is no vaccine cost.Anyone can book online www.leehealth.org..
49 COVID-19 patients at Lee Health Hospital died on Friday and Thursday
Source link 49 COVID-19 patients at Lee Health Hospital died on Friday and Thursday