Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks I tweeted about Dogecoin again over the weekend, saying that if things go in the right direction, the cryptocurrency format could be a useful currency.
Cuba As long as more companies continue to use Dogecoin, Dogecoin can retain a lot of purchasing power, he said. The Mavericks in Cuba, for example, will allow Dogecoin to be used in team shops.
- “When interest rates soar, spending goes down or stagnates, so does Doge. Yes, jokes are now legal.” Cuba Tweeted.
Cuba Dogecoin said it needed to gain practicality in the market. For it to be a valuable currency, people need to have the opportunity to use it.
- “Meme coins like doge only work if you get a utility and users use it for that utility,” he tweeted.
- “As long as more companies are adopting doge for their products / services, doge can be a currency that can be used,” he tweeted.
As long as more companies use doge for their products / services, doge will be a currency that can be used because it can hold more purchase value than the bank’s $. So does Doge when interest rates soar, spending falls or stagnates.Yes, jokes are now legal
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) May 2, 2021
Cuba is one of the most famous names talking about meme-based Dogecoin cryptocurrencies. He recently talked about it with Ellen DeGeneres at the daytime talk show “Ellen”.
Cuba said his son Jake is investing in Dogecoin because of its low risk and high rewards.
- “So the question everyone wants to know is is Dogecoin a good investment? And that’s why I put Jake in it. It’s not necessarily the best investment you can make, but it’s at Robin Hood. You can buy, sign up and trade at Robin Hood for free, so that’s one thing, “said Cuba.
- “The second is about 26 cents per Dogecoin. So spending $ 5, $ 10, and $ 15 is a better investment than buying a lottery ticket. And what do you know? It could go up, “he added. “It’s also becoming a digital currency, and looking back on its origins, it’s crazy.”
Cuba also said that the old internet meme could be better than the lottery.
- “But overall, when someone brings Dogecoin and asks if it’s a good investment, it’s not the best investment in the world, but it’s much better than the lottery and it’s for learning. It’s a great way to start understanding cryptocurrencies, “Cuba said.
As I wrote for Dezalet News, Cuban comments have previously led to a surge in the value of Dogecoin. So you need to see if the same thing happens again.
Dogecoin: The Greatest Tips to Help Mark Cuban Rise
Source link Dogecoin: The Greatest Tips to Help Mark Cuban Rise