A little boy in southwestern Florida died in just a few days After having bacterial meningitis.. Theo Filus was in the first grade when he signed, but doctors don’t know how to do it.
Photos, pictures and letters are still on Theo’s bed. His mother can’t stand moving them.
“He had autism. He’s beautiful. He likes innocence. He just loves everyone,” said Julie Silva, Theo’s mother.
Silva said last week was exactly the same as the other weeks until Theo woke up with a fever on Wednesday, so she took him to a pediatrician.
“He said it was just a virus. Then I went home and stayed with him all day. Like 5 pm, I noticed that he had something like a rash and a neck. “Silva said.
To my surprise, Silva rushed a 7-year-old boy to the emergency room.
Doctors there told her and Theo’s father, Alexander Phils, that their son was a rare infection with bacterial meningitis and that the virus attacked the cover of the brain.
Throughout Thursday, doctors and nurses worked to save Theo, but they couldn’t stop his body from falling and the rash spreading.
On Friday morning, Silva and Phils had to make a decision that parents should never face. Leave Theo connected to a tube or machine, or let him go.
“You will always be in my heart. For the rest of my life,” Philus said.
“I love you. You are my son. He told me, mom, you are my big sunshine. You are always my sun. I don’t understand why you are here. You Is still with me. Forever. I love you very much, “Silva said.
Theo’s death time was 10:30 am on Friday. His parents always cherish their son and his love and never stop asking why.
Theo’s parents said he likes playing judo, pool, and his dad.
He will be deeply missed.
Family story after a 7-year-old son died of bacterial meningitis
Source link Family story after a 7-year-old son died of bacterial meningitis