Five innovative startups in the sports betting industry have won the finals. SBC opening ceremony presented by Wagers.com Next week’s pitch competition SBC Summit North America..
They each have the opportunity to propose a business plan to a panel of investment experts on December 2, 2021, the final day of major sports betting and igaming events in North America at the Meadowlands Exposition Center, NJ. there is.
Winners will secure a prize package worth over $ 90,000 to support their development and growth plans.
The five finalists participating in the SBC opening ceremony presented by the Wagers.com contest are:
- locker: A technology platform that centralizes betting for premium sports content and fans through agnostic applications that link content habits to more personalized betting opportunities.
- Parleh Media Group: A digital media company that helps partners acquire top customers in their goal-achieving process by providing easy-to-understand, entertaining and informative videos to explain fans’ sports betting across the entire sports and culture spectrum.
- Narativa: AI Technology Specialist for automatic generation of sports betting content.
- Rush sports: White label in-game betting engine.
- SharpRank: Independent sports betting rating agency. Leverage unique metrics, data science and ratings to expand the entire addressable market to serve.
To determine the winner, SBC has formed a jury with significant expertise in venture capital investment within the sports betting industry.It is composed Lloyd Danzig (Managing Partner, Sharp Alpha Advisors), Chris Gloves (Angel investor), Kiki Mills Johnston (Drive by partner, DraftKings), Chad Stender (Partner, SeventySix Capital), and Davis Katrin (Senior Managing Director, Las Vegas Sands Corporation).
The contest is hosted by Ashley Rodriguez, Senior Reporter, Insider.com’s TV Future.
Sue Schneider, SBC’s Vice President for Growth and Strategy said: “The overall quality of the SBC opening ceremony entries presented by the Wagers.com competition is excellent and each of the five finalists has a compelling story. Which company our experts are the overall winners? It’s fascinating to see if you choose. ”
Winners’ prize packages include:
- $ 50,000 investment from Sharp Alpha Advisors and Eilers & Krejcik Gaming ($ 25,000 each)
- A one-year subscription to the market research services of Eilers & Krejcik Sports and Emerging Verticals. It’s worth $ 20,000.
- SBC Media and Event Package to Promote Your Business ($ 18,500 Equivalent)
- Logo design or web page design by Vegas Kings, worth up to $ 2,800
- One-on-one consultations with principals of Stadia Ventures and Seventy Six Capital
All representatives of the SBC Summit North America will be able to watch the SBC opening ceremony presented by the Wagers.com contest, which forms part of the event’s Capital & Growth Track.
About SBC Summit North America
The SBC Summit North America 2021 will be held from November 30th to December 2nd to address key issues related to industry leadership, technology, regulation, payment and compliance, the future of sports betting, games, marketing strategies and investment. It features eight high-level conference tracks to deal with. ..
The 2,500 senior executives who will meet at the Meadows Exposition Center for the event will have an exclusive evening at the trade fair floor, where all the latest industry innovations are on display, and at JAY-Z’s 40/40 club in Manhattan. I’m also looking forward to the networking party, MetLife. Edison rooftop bar in New York, stadium.
Visit the SBC Summit North America website For show details and ticket reservations.
Five finalists announced for the SBC opening ceremony presented by Wagers.com
Source link Five finalists announced for the SBC opening ceremony presented by Wagers.com