Entertainment

Former Digital Underground member, Shock G’s cause of death turns out to be drug overdose

Roommates, former Digital Underground members, died at the age of 57 for over a month Shock GThe cause of death was confirmed. Following the official results of the county coroner, Shock G died from an accidental overdose, according to a new report.

Shock G died on April 23 in a motel room in Tampa, Florida. RevealedThe Hillsboro County Medical Examiner officially released the findings and found that lethal doses of the drug were fatal to him. He had three drugs in his body: fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol), and methamphetamine.

As previously reported, Shock G showed no signs of trauma and was scheduled for autopsy shortly after death. Shock G was one of the first artists to make a start in the music industry with young Tupac Shakur. The World The Same Song. “

During his death, several members of the hip-hop community paid tribute to him, including Pete Rock, Biz Markie, Talib Kweli, George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, and Ice Cube.

Shock G is the third prominent hip-hop figure that died this year after DMX and Black Rob died in April.

Want to drink tea directly in your text inbox? 917-722-8057 or Click here to join!



Former Digital Underground member, Shock G’s cause of death turns out to be drug overdose

Source link Former Digital Underground member, Shock G’s cause of death turns out to be drug overdose

Related Articles

Back to top button