Florida

Homeowners try to suck snakes and burn their homes

Poolesville, Maryland (AP)

Officials said the Maryland home was accidentally burned down by an owner trying to get rid of the snake epidemic.

Homeowners in Poolesville, a town about 25 miles from Washington, DC, were trying to use smoke to drive snakes out of their homes, according to a Montgomery County Fire Department official.

In the process, homeowners burned their homes, causing about $ 1 million in damage. The Washington Post reported.

Officials said the fire broke out around 10 pm on November 23. County Fire Department spokesman Pete Pilinger, Said on twitter The 75 firefighters were called in to extinguish the flames that started in the basement.

According to Pyringer, the fire caused by bringing coal too close to combustibles was accidental and did not hurt anyone. But he said the snake’s happiness was “undecided.”



Homeowners try to suck snakes and burn their homes

Source link Homeowners try to suck snakes and burn their homes

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button