I’ve been married for over 20 years and there are still times when my wife makes me feel like I’m falling in love with her all over again. We have a great marriage, but it’s not perfect; we’ve had our ups and downs over the years. Those rough patches often involve one of us feeling unappreciated or unappreciated by the other person. This article will help you understand how to make your partner feel attracted to you again by sharing some simple techniques we have used successfully in our own relationship.
Be honest and tell her when she looks beautiful
When it comes to telling your partner that she looks beautiful, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, try not to lie too much. If she asks you if she looks pretty and you say yes when you really think she doesn’t, she may feel like you’re saying anything to placate her. Instead, tell her truthfully that her outfit is stunning or that she’s done her makeup perfectly for the night ahead of them.
Second: Don’t compliment her too often or too quickly. It can be tempting to tell your partner how amazing her smile is every time she flashes it at you, and while this may make her feel good (you know this because she smiles back), it doesn’t make her feel as special as being singled out for particular attention every now and then would. This brings us to our third point: Make sure that when you compliment someone on their appearance or any other topic relevant to their life (e.g., work), you do it genuinely and sincerely.
Lastly: Don’t overdo anything, both in compliments and criticism.
Be spontaneous and surprise her
- Make plans for the weekend.
- Call her in the middle of the day just to say hello, or to tell her you’re thinking about her.
- Invite her to lunch one day and make it fancy.
- Buy tickets to a play or concert, or go see it with another couple (you can sit next to each other).
- Make a reservation at a restaurant your girlfriend is dying to try but hasn’t had time to go to yet (and pay for everything).
- Take her somewhere she’s never been before and show her all the cool things that make where you live so great.
Don’t take yourself (or your relationship) too seriously
- Remember that life is not a competition. It’s okay to have fun and enjoy yourself, even if you’re not the best at everything (and chances are, no one is).
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. If you’ve been single for a while and your partner has never been in a relationship, they may be nervous about how things are going to go or what they should do. Make them feel comfortable by keeping things lighthearted and fun, and don’t make them feel like they have to act perfectly from the start.
- Don’t take your relationship too seriously either: the best way to do this is to have fun together! You may have heard about it before: “If you’re not having fun anymore, maybe it’s time to do something new.” So don’t worry about whether everything will always be perfect; instead of focusing on what could go wrong in your relationship, focus on all the good things that are already going well between two people who love each other very much (which means there are only good times ahead!).
Give him a back massage
A back massage is a great way to connect with your partner, and it’s especially helpful if you’re having trouble connecting on a deeper level. I still remember that massage I got from a call girl in Delhi when I traveled to India so if you’re still having trouble getting over the discomfort of starting the massage, try this technique:
- Start by massaging his shoulders while he’s lying in bed or on the floor (depending on how comfortable he is). Make sure your hands are warm (you can use hot water or rub them together) before putting them on. This will add an extra layer of intimacy to an already intimate act.
- Use lots of oil too: it will make everything slipperier and more fun!
- Don’t be afraid to use your hands when massaging someone else; there’s not much room for error! Just don’t let go of them altogether, that would be weird. Instead, keep one hand firmly placed around their waist at all times during this process, so that if things get too heated between the two of you physically speaking, then maybe just take some clothes off instead, because then everyone wins, right? And no one has lost anything, except maybe some dignity, but who cares about dignity anyway, right? So yeah, do what works best for everyone involved here: try not to think too much about what’s going on between both parties because otherwise it could become too stressful – and no one likes stress when they’re trying to relax after work … unless maybe they do – but again only time will tell which way these things go.”
Be sure to participate in the small acts of intimacy, not just the big ones
Just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean you can stop doing the little things that make your partner feel attractive to you.
We often overlook the small acts of intimacy as we get older and more comfortable with our partners, but they are just as important as the big gestures. Little things like leaving a note on her pillow or making her dinner when she gets home from work show that you care about her and appreciate her; even if it’s not an elaborate gesture, it means a lot to your partner to know that you care enough to remember her.
Keep the compliments coming well into the relationship
You should compliment your partner early in the relationship. Don’t wait until you lose weight, get a haircut or have done something to earn a compliment.
Keep giving compliments consistently so that they become part of your routine and don’t seem forced or out of place.
Compliments are also one of the best ways to make your partner feel loved and cared for by you, because they show that you pay attention to her and notice things that make her special in some way.
Remember how you felt when you first met
Remember how you felt when you first met. Everything was exciting and new, and everything revolved around the person in front of you. You were drawn to her like a moth to a flame and everything she did seemed perfect. Remember those feelings.
When my husband and I first started dating, he used to bring me flowers every week without fail. He was so sweet! He made me feel special, even though it didn’t cost him much money or effort (and this is one of the reasons I love him). When we were getting ready for our first date together, he told me how nervous he was because “I’m not sure I can give up being alone with such an attractive woman.” Awwww! That compliment made my heart melt.
Listen to her when she wants to talk and give her advice, even if she doesn’t ask for it, only when she asks for it.
Don’t judge her, tell her what to do, or tell her what you would do in her situation. Instead, listen and be supportive (even if it’s just nodding your head).
If she tells you about something that’s bothering them, ask questions and let her know she can talk to you if she needs another ear. Even if the problem isn’t their fault or something they can fix, let them know they’re not alone with whatever it is.
Try new things together
You and your partner can try new things together to make each other feel attracted. For example, if you are from the UK you can go hiking in the bush, have a threesome with escorts in Leicester or go to the gym together. You could also watch a movie in a foreign language at the cinema or ask your friends to teach you how to cook their favorite dish, and then prepare it for them.
You’ll be more likely to be attracted to each other if you do things that are fun for both of you. If one of you is bored with what’s going on, it’s probably not as much fun for either of you involved and can cause some tension in the relationship.
Conclusion: It is possible to remain attracted to your partner even after years of marriage
The key is to keep the passion alive by staying in touch with your partner’s feelings and needs. Here are some things you can do:
- Show that you are interested in her feelings and ideas, even if they don’t match what you feel or think.
- Remember why you love her and tell her often. If it’s awkward at first, try writing down what makes her special to you and share it with her when she least expects it, such as in a birthday or anniversary card. That will make both of your day.
I hope these tips have helped you understand how to make your partner feel attracted to you. If you take the time to do these things on a regular basis, I assure you that your partner will be very happy with the result!