Lee Health announced the COVID-19 number on Friday.
- As of Friday morning, there are 342 COVID-19 patients isolated at the hospital (inpatients).
- Twelve of these patients are being treated at the Gorisano Children’s Hospital in southwestern Florida.
- A census of the hospital on Friday morning was 94% of the capacity of the staffed surgical bed.
- On Thursday, the Lee Health Emergency Department saw 975 patients. Prior to the current surge in Omicron, its emergency department averaged about 900 patients per day.
- On Thursday, Lee Convenience Care examined 420 patients. Our LCC location averaged about 360 patients per day before the Omicron surge.
- Lee TeleHealth is now free and is an easy alternative to avoiding longer than usual waiting times in emergency medical centers. To access Lee Telehealth, download the Lee Health app or visit www.LeeTelehealth.org.
Copyright 2022 Fort Myers Broadcasting Company. all rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without prior written consent.
Lee Health reports 342 COVID-19 patients in hospital
Source link Lee Health reports 342 COVID-19 patients in hospital