Florida Plantation – The SWAT team responded to a house in Broward County on Friday night after suspected bomb threats just east of Plantation Heritage Park.
Police officers said the threatening person appeared to have committed suicide near the intersection of Southwest 54th Avenue and Southwest 10th Court.
Plantation firefighters took the injured to the Broward Health Medical Center.
If you or someone you know is suffering from suicidal ideation, always call National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or use Lifeline Chat. They are available 24 hours a day.
- Buy a gun or stockpile pills
- Withdrawal from social contact
- I have an uneven mood
- Dying, dying, or crazy about violence
- Trapped or desperate feelings
- Increased use of alcohol and drugs
- Normal routine changes
- Do dangerous or self-destructive things
- Transfer of belongings and arrangement of office work
- Say goodbye to people
- Development of personality changes
Source: Mayo Clinic
Copyright 2020 by WPLG Local10.com-All rights reserved.
SWAT team supports plantation home
Source link SWAT team supports plantation home