Introduced on October 7, Visual Studio Code 1.61 introduces the ability to open editors of the same file side by side.
The new split editor feature is enabled by the Split into Groups command. This command splits the editor into two sides without the need for a second editor group. Developers[レイアウトの切り替え]You can also use the buttons to switch the layout between vertically and horizontally.
Visual Studio Code 1.61, also known as the September 2021 release, Visual Studio website.. Other features of Visual Studio Code 1.61 are:
- The display of deleted read-only files has been improved.
- Basic bracket pair guide support for displaying vertical guides for linking matching bracket pairs.
- Fixed terminal dimensions to allow developers to set the width and height of the active terminal.
- Setting Locked Editor Groups The experience has been improved to make it easier to select an editor that automatically locks a group when opened.
- Platform-specific extensions. You can publish various extensions for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. These extensions are useful if your extension has platform-specific libraries or dependencies.
- NS Virtual workspace The extension guide helps extension authors test and update extensions when VS Code is running in a virtual environment.
- Advanced container configuration documentation Provides tips and code examples for setting up a development container.
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.
Visual Studio Code adds split editor functionality
Source link Visual Studio Code adds split editor functionality