MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. – Miami-Dade police are investigating after they say a man was electrocuted Thursday morning in northwest Miami-Dade.
The incident happened just before 5:45 a.m. at Adonel Concrete, located at 830 NW 73rd St.
Sky 10 was above the scene around 6:30 a.m. as a tarp covered the victim’s body on the ground.
According to authorities, officers and Miami-Dade Fire Rescue personnel arrived at the business to find a man in his 60s unresponsive on the ground.
Police say they discovered the victim and another employee were reporting to work when a transformer blew, causing an electrical wire to fall and strike the victim.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim’s identity has not yet been released.
Copyright 2023 by WPLG Local10.com – All rights reserved.
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2023/09/14/man-electrocuted-in-northwest-miami-dade/ Worker electrocuted in northwest Miami-Dade by falling wire