SERP is a page in the Google search engine with a list of links issued in response to a user query. Links to essential documents go through the ranking procedure depending on the answer’s relevance to the user’s main search query.
Several possible conditions traditionally influence the results of search results. For example, these may be:
- Updates to search engines;
- Changes or the emergence of new search engine algorithms, which, as a rule, are quickly identified by the online SERP checker;
- The quality of pages in the work of indexes.
Changing SEO competitors in the target query niche also significantly affects search.
Composite Elements of Search Results
The SERP includes the following elements:
- List of links to web resources and documents on the web that match the request. This is an organic search that can consist of maps, pictures, videos, music, news;
- Contextual ads – paid links in the form of small text blocks;
- Snippets – an information block about a document or web page that is shown in the search results;
- Basic controls, including the search bar, auto-completion, navigation to other results pages, and so on.
How to Perform SERP Analysis: Steps to Follow
If you are trying to do your own SERP review, you should go through these steps:
- Make sure that the best keyword matches the content of the current SERP;
- Determine if it is possible to compete with other sites on the search results page;
- Apply in practice the software for pumping SERP analysis.
Benefits of Using the SERP Checker Tool
However, conducting white label SERP analysis yourself can be a lengthy and challenging process. It is better to use the modern tools available. One of the best today is the SERP checker from the SpySerp.com website. The SERP checker online allows conducting a comprehensive analysis of the site according to the following parameters:
- Site positions in search results;
- Semantic analysis of all pages;
- Indexing of pages;
- Page traffic;
- Semantic analysis and comparison of TOP 10 pages.
Positions are usually checked for 2 search engines, Yandex and Google, considering regional attachment. The functionality of SpySerp.com also includes free tools that do not require registration to use. You can find them on the main page of the website.
The SERP position checker tool provides users with a number of benefits, which include:
- High-quality review. Users get the opportunity to quickly assess all the characteristics of the site and each local SEO competitor. High reliability of the results is ensured in each case;
- Easy to use SERP checker software. SpySerp.com has created a tool that is both easy to apply and efficient at the same time. Users usually do not have the slightest problem using the service;
- An extensive set of tools. The platform provides the ability to configure in automatic and manual mode flexibly. As a result, there are unique opportunities to monitor complex search engine promotion effectively.
Visit SpySerp.com and benefit from using the pro SERP checker already today!